A Few Recent Blog Tweaks

Hey everyone! I've decided to fix up (and hopefully improve) my blog. I'm just going to take the time to explain a few changes I've made.



First up, I added dividers between my header links. Hopefully that makes them easier to read as the words tended to run together. I've been considering adjusting my blog to make use of my Facebook Header...though I'm not sure if it will look well.

I adjusted the post background so transparency isn't a problem. I received a few complains about my posts being hard to read due to the transparency. I think white is a good color in contrast to the overall orange...but it seems a bit too plain. I might change it to a lighter orange/tannish color to help bring some life to my posts.

Lastly, when entering my blog you would notice a gear depending on how long it takes to load. Recently I found a way to change this and replaced it with a gif. However, I'm not sure if this will cause unnecessary loading or not. If you experience longer load times or lag, please let me know and I'll work on fixing it! Also, if these changes have made reading or navigating harder, don't hesitate to speak up!

That's all for now, see you later!

Comments

Popular Posts